Australian Apprenticeships NT hosts bi-annual forums, in the Alice Springs, Katherine and Darwin region.
The forums are formatted for Employers, Registered Training Organisation's (RTO) and Group Training Organisation's (GTO) to attend and they provide a networking opportunity between Vocational Education & Training stakeholders.
The forums are designed to cover recent and updated information with Department of Trade, Business and Innovation, and Department of Primary Industry and Resources representatives in attendance to answer questions. Some of the items that are covered:
- The Role of the Industry Skills Advisory Council NT (ISAC NT)
- Employing Australian Apprentices
- New Technology Changes (IT updates, new programs etc)
- Updated Government Policies
- Local Trends and Figures
- Marketing Update
- New Initiatives
- Apprentice & Employer Incentives
Attendance at these forums is via invitation, however if you'd like to express your interest in attending, please contact Australian Apprenticeships NT on (08) 8935 8200 or email email@example.com